Engage with successful Seal practioners through our online community and share your resources.
Welcome to the SEAL Community!
Set up and supported by leading experts in the field, the SEAL Community is a not-for-profit organisation offering education professionals with an interest in SEAL the opportunity to join a network of like-minded individuals, schools and organisations. We aim to promote and develop SEAL through sharing news, practice, resources and expertise.
By registering with us (which is free, quick and easy), you can immediately find and download all of the national SEAL curriculum materials, teacher guidance and professional development materials, national reports and evaluations.
By joining the SEAL Community you will be able to share practice with other professionals who are interested in children and young people's social and emotional development. You will be able to:
- Access a regular newsletter for practitioners (a round up of news, case-studies, tips, resource reviews )
- Find contacts and network with others in similar contexts (special schools, early years, SEAL in PRUs, SEAL in Wales, Local Authorities etc.)
- Ask questions and join on-line forums in areas of interest to you
- Share and download lesson plans, assemblies, useful tools and resources
- Attend national conferences and professional development at reduced rates
Maintaining the Community's website and supporting practice-sharing does carry some costs, unfortunately, so there will be a small annual fee for members (currently £30 for individuals, £75 for schools/settings and £100 for local authorities). The more who join, the smaller we can keep the fee, so please tell your friends about the Community. Join online here